Who we are
What information we collect and how
The information we collect via the Website may include.
- Any personal details you knowingly provide us with through forms and our email, such as name, address, telephone number etc.
- Your preferences and use of email updates, recorded by emails we send you (if you select to receive email updates on products and offers).
- Your IP Address, this is a string of numbers unique to your computer that is recorded by our web server when you request any page or component on the Website. This information is used to monitor your usage of the Website.
What we do with your information
Any personal information we collect from this website will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998
and other applicable laws. The details we collect will be used:
- To process your order, or information request, to provide after sales service (we may pass your details to another organisation to supply/deliver products or services you have purchased and/or to provide after-sales service)
- In certain cases we may use your email address to send you information on our other products and services. In such a case you will be offered the option to opt in/out at any time.
- We may need to pass the information we collect to other companies for administrative purposes. We may use third parties to carry out certain activities, such as processing and sorting data, monitoring how customers use the Website and issuing our e-mails for us. Third parties will not be allowed to use your personal information for their own purposes.
De Minimis State Aid
This trade credit may only be able to be provided to you because of a guarantee provided to us by the Secretary of State for Business, Innovation and Skills under the Trade Credit Enterprise Finance Guarantee (TCEFG) scheme. In the event that we use the TCEFG scheme, the trade credit to be provided to you by us, to the value of the credit limit, is deemed to be De Minimis aid within the meaning of Commission Regulation 1998/2006 on the application of Articles 87 and 88 of the Treaty to De Minimis Aid published in the Official Journal of the EU in OJ C155 of 20 June 2008. In signing this application you confirm to us that this trade credit will not be utilised in an ineligible sector and will not put you in breach of the current De Minimis limit for State Aid, and that you undertake to continue to adhere to the requirements of the De Minimis Regulation in the future.
You have the right to request a copy of any information that we currently hold about you. In order to receive such
information please send your contact details including address and payment of £10 to cover administration expenses to the following address:
Data Protection Officer
Tippers Building Materials
Lichfield WS14 9TZ