Aggregates, Concrete, Mortar and Cement
- MOT Type 1, Pipe Bedding Gravel, Red & Yellow Building Sand, Concrete Sand, 6mm Granite Dust, R’mixed Ballast, Plastering Sand, Rock Salt
- Loose or bagged
- Our latest scoop teletrucks enables weighted quantities to be loaded directly onto your transport (photo)– or if more convenient let us deliver it for you
- For larger requirements we can arrange direct to site deliveries of aggregates from local quarries
- Bulkbags – guaranteed to be over 850kg - material can be left in our sacks for a deposit that comes back to you once you have returned the bags to us. Or if you prefer the material can be tipped loose out of the bag
- Minibags – handy sized bags weighing approximately 25kg
- For estimating purposes please see a member of our sales team for advice
For decorative aggregates, please see the Landscaping section
Readymix Concrete and Mortar
- From Small Minimix loads to multiple full loads direct to site we can organise loads to suit your needs – enquire in store.
- Long established trading relationships with numerous suppliers means we can ensure a competitive rate and service
- Specialist services such as a pump on site can also be catered for
- Readymixed mortar direct to your site – any mix available from 1 tub (0.25m3) through to full load quantities.
- For DIY jobs we keep simple - just add water mortar and concrete – this suits patch up jobs and small alterations.
Cement for all your building needs fresh from our shelves
- Standard Cement
- Super Portland Cement
- Hydrated lime
- Hydraulic Lime
- Sulphate Resisting
- Rapid Hardening
- Rapid Set Cement
- White cement
- Lime Bond
Others available to order.
Please see the list of websites below for further product details and technical specifications:
Cemex - Rugby Packed Products
One of the UK’s leading manufacturers of high-quality cement and ash products . Backed by over 125 years experience, the business is market-driven and customer-focused.
Roundtower Natural Hydraulic Limes are available in NHL-2, NHL-3.5 and NHL-5 variations so you can use the right product for the job. These limes are all natural, do not contain any additives and are self-healing. NHL limes have excellent workability, high permeability and are cost effective and are the perfect product whenever traditional lime mortars are specified.
Ideal for the conservation and restoration of masonry building including:Repointing,Rebuilding, Exterior Stucco, Interior Plasters, New Build
Prestressed concrete experts